We are hiring a Project Delivery Manager
JOB TITLE: Project Delivery Manager
REPORTING TO: COO
LOCATION: Remote, Hybrid and Office based options available
The role will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of software solutions and services to Anaeko customers.
- Act as the primary contact for the customer on general project matters until the deliverable is formally accepted.
- Work with our technical solutions resources to capture and define customer requirements and delivery milestones pre-commencement and where necessary throughout the duration of the project.
- Participate in defining technical solutions and provide presentations on same to customer teams.
- Define Statements of Work, Project Plans and Delivery Budgets for approval (internal/customer).
- Manage resources assigned to projects ensuring a high level of quality, customer satisfaction and delivery.
- Work with Anaeko management on effective management of budget and project delivery.
- Line management of assigned employees to include performance appraisals, objective setting and review, provision of input for bonus and pay awards
- Degree in a relevant technical discipline (or alternatively possessing broader experience than required below)
- At least 3 years’ experience in managing projects for external customers, including public sector.
- Demonstrable experience of face-to-face working with customers.
- Ability to estimate, schedule and define budgets for projects.
- Ability to track progress and cost against schedules and budgets, and define contingency plans where required.
- Strong experience in managing technical software teams in both Agile SCRUM and waterfall development models.
- Experience in the supervision or management of people.
- Agile (SAFe and SCRUM) or Prince2 certification
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing projects for external customers, including public sector.
- At least 4 years’ experience in development or test of software deliverables.
- Familiarity with time tracking tools.