Have you recently graduated in a computer science or mathematics related degree? Anaeko has partnered with Foot In The Door to offer graduates a chance to have a program working with cloud computing technologies at Anaeko.
Anaeko is an IT Service Management (ITSM) software company with a focus on solving the service management challenges as organizations move to the cloud. The company delivers tailored software products and solutions that help these organizations monitor and manage large IT environments, particularly hybrid environments that combine on-premise, private cloud and public cloud resources.
What we offer:
The project is of 12 months duration and offers an ideal opportunity for you to develop skills in
- Working alone and as part of a team.
- Delivering quality deliverable against challenging timelines
- Complete software development lifecycle experience
- A knowledge of SaaS technology and business model;
- A detailed knowledge of the Cloud ecosystem
Post Graduate Diploma In Management
You will be expected to attend a management training course, designed specifically for FUSION Graduates and delivered by Smurfit Graduate School of Business in UCD. Its aims are to enhance your personal, professional and managerial capabilities so that you can complete your FUSION project successfully and to equip you with the necessary skills to take up future leadership roles in business. The course consists of a series of five, two-day theoretical workshops; however, a substantial part of the qualification will be work based. On successful completion of the training, you will obtain a Post Graduate Diploma in Management which will be accredited by UCD.
Do you have?
To be eligible to apply, you must have the following:
- Minimum 2.1 Degree or higher in Computer Science or a Maths related discipline.
- Software Development experience, (preferably Java in a Linux environment).
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- To be considered for this position you must be eligible to work in Northern Ireland.
To have an increased chance of getting the placement, the following are desired in a candidate:
- Postgraduate qualification in Computer Science or Computational Science
- A solid understanding of Cloud Computing
- Statistical Analysis background
- Understanding of Finance
- Problem solving skills
- Working with information
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with people both orally and in writing
- Ability to self motivate