Any business or department can be defined by two things; strategy and processes. A strategy defines how an organisation succeeds, and processes are the operationalisation of that strategy; how a department buys, how it builds, how it sells. The trouble is, processes are complex, interdependent and often unpredictable – so even if a strategy is perfect, poorly executed processes will be your business’s downfall.
Enterprise software exists to help businesses and departments optimise its processes; yet this software does not solve the problem of complexity, interdependency and unpredictability for end-to-end processes. Your software needs to communicate so that these processes can be optimised and automated to let you focus on strategy.
Anaeko knows integration, here are some useful tips:
- Integration between business applications can lead to complex many-to-many relationships – if one connection breaks, it could have detrimental knock-on effects that are hard to diagnose. Have a single cloud connection for each application.
- If an application is business critical, then its integration should be treated with criticality.
- Embrace the cloud. Cloud technology allows you to have one central console to deploy, manage, monitor and orchestrate your entire software stack.
- Technology is supposed to accelerate business, not slow it down. Don’t let long integration cycles be your undoing.
- Integration needs Specialists; Integration is what Anaeko does best so that you can focus on what you do best.
Anaeko’s integration experts know how to think about your cloud integration. Click here to get started with a hybrid cloud integration assessment today.
Or read out latest Datasheet on Cloud Storage Assessment: